Open Registration for TheInnoxcell Annual Symposium (IAS) - Singapore Series, 28-29.06.2017
The Innoxcell Annual Symposium (IAS) is around the corner. IAS is the largest and comprehensive international legal and regulatory compliance conference in the globe, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Australia, Amsterdam and United States, the Singapore series will be held on June 28-29, 2017, at The Arts House in the heart of the Civic District, Singapore. Complimentary ticket is available for APAC CIO Outlook in-house professional readers and 10% discount for service provider readers.
The conference will host more than 50 distinguished panelists and speakers, including business leaders, influencers and policymakers. Besides, convene In House Legal, Compliance, Audit, Risk and C-Level to explore the latest best legal and regulatory updates on Bribery, Fraud, Investigation,eDiscovery,Financial Crime Compliance, Legal Digital Disruptive and Regulatory Technology.
“We are very excited about the level of enthusiasm we have received from speakers, sponsors and attendees for this unique conference,” said Jeffrey Teh, founder of The Innoxcell Annual Symposium (IAS) and CEO of HJ innoXcell. “We aim to provide a ‘one-of-a-kind’ conference for legal and compliance executives and professionals from different industries to explore the latest best legal and business practices, catch-up with latest regulatory updates, establish networking with prominent legal professionals around the Globe, as well as visit the legal technology and solutions exhibition.”
Panel topics include:
• The Seven Deadly Sins of Corruption – Greed, Power, Influence, Ignorance, Impurity, Complacency & Poor Governance
• Risk Doesn’t Stand Still, Neither Should You
• The Interview of Legal Eagle: What Goes Wrong in During Investigation?
• Investigations, White Collar Defense and Dealingwiththe Authorities
• Turning on the Lights in a Dark RoomeDiscovery -Cross-Border Discovery: The Stakes are High
• The Future of Corporate Legal - Insourcing by Outsourcing
• Compliance Managing for Compliance andLegal Team
• FIU and Manage Risk in Financial Crime
• Wake up! What is the Changing Climate? (Digital Innovation and Change - Facilitating & Fulfilling Regulatory Requirements)
• Detecting Financial Crimes with Forensic Data Analytics
• Transaction Monitoring of Trade-Based Money Laundering
For more information and to register for the conference please visit http://www.innoasialegal.com/.